Get ready to enter our fantastic Sprinkle Cake Competition in association with Cake DÉcor!
We are delighted to launch this new competition with Cake Décor. To enter, you need to design a sprinkle cake design which incorporates any (or all!) of the sprinkles listed below:
– Stunning Unicorn Sprinkles
– Stunning Mermaid Sprinkles
– Stunning Galaxy Sprinkles
– Stunning Party Sprinkles
– Chocolate Zillionaire Mix
– 5 Colour Bright Confetti Sprinkles
– Rainbow Assorted Hundreds & Thousands
– Rainbow Assorted Bright Sugar Strands
You have until the 20th July to design your sprinkle cake! Email a sketch or description (if you don’t like to draw) of your design to firstname.lastname@example.org – your design could be a fault line cake, a sprinkle pattern, a tiered design or anything else you want to create (as long as it uses at least one of the sprinkles above)!
In your email please include:
– Email or description of your design
– List of the sprinkles you would need for your design
– Name and business name (if you have one)
– Full postal address
What happens after you submit your designs:
After the competition closes, we will shortlist up to 20 designs – these shortlisted entries will then receive the sprinkles they need to create their cake!
They will have until the 10th August to actually make the cake, it can be with a dummy cake if needed, and send us high res and clear photographs of their entry. Please ensure there are no water marks on your photos.
Rosie Mazumder, Editor of Cake Masters Magazine, along with Cake Décor, will judge the completed shortlisted designs and a final top 3 winners will be decided! All shortlisted designs will be published in a special competition feature in the September issue of Cake Masters Magazine, with the top 3 receiving a prime slot in the feature and promotion across all our social media channels.
– Please ensure you are able to create your cake by the 10th August if shortlisted. Late entries will not be considered for the top 3 and will not feature in the magazine
– This is open to the UK only
Sprinkle Cake Competition! was shared on: Cake Masters Magazine
Sprinkle Cake Competition!