Kenwood Mary Berry Special Edition Chef Elite
£348.98 Inc. VAT
RRP: £498.98 You Save: £150.00 (30 %)
Kenwood Mary Berry Special Edition Chef Elite – KVC5100C – 1200W – 4.6L – Discover better baking with Dame Mary Berry & The Kenwood Chef Elite.
Combining the authority of the UK’s most loved baker and the most trusted small home appliance brand. Also available on Amazon
Kenwood Mary Berry Special Edition Chef Elite – KVC5100C
Discover better baking with Dame Mary Berry & Kenwood Chef Elite
Combining the authority of the UK’s most loved baker and the most trusted small home appliance brand.
The Kenwood Mary Berry Special Edition Chef Elite KVC5100C stand mixer has more than earned its place on a bakeware pedestal. Efficient, durable and reliable, it takes every whipping, whisking, folding, kneading and mixing task in stride, saving batch bakers heaps of work. With Mary Berry’s seal of approval, this is one that will be proudly displayed in any home.
Complete control feature gradually increases speed from soft start to full speed, giving you total control and resulting in less mess. The powerful 1200 W motor can even maintain speed with heavy mixes. Planetary mixing action ensures all ingredients are evenly incorporated into the mix.
The Elite features six speed settings, a pulse function for short bursts of maximum speed and a fold setting give you complete control over whatever you’ve got in the bowl.
Tools included: Three dedicated tools cover all your kitchen mixing needs, ensuring greater versatility and flexibility. The unique K-beater is perfect for making cakes, biscuits, pastry, icing, fillings and even mashed potato; the balloon whisk whips up meringues, soufflés, mousses and cream and the spiral hook does the heavy work of kneading yeasty doughs for brioche, rye bread or pizza dough.
Other features: Mixes up to 2.7 kg cake ingredients, 680g pastry or 2kg bread dough. Splash guard with extra-large feed chute.- 4.6 Litre non-stick stainless steel bowl – suitable for up to 12 egg whites. The bowl and tools are dishwasher safe.
The Box Contains
- 1 x Kenwood Chef Elite KVC5100C
- 1 x K Beater
- 1 x Dough Hook
- 1 x Whisk
- 1 x free copy of Mary Berry’s Fast Cakes recipe book
• Better Baking & Cooking: Mary Berry special edition mixer Kenwood Chef Elite in Cream for baking and cooking all your favourite recipes
• Powerful: 1200 W motor, ideal for everyday baking, whisking, kneading and mixing. Planetary mix action, maintains speed and power even under heavy loads
• Generous Bowl capacity: Polished stainless steel mixer 4.6 Litre bowl with large handles. Family capacity with a compact footprint. (12 egg whites/2.7 kg fruit cake mix)
• Unrivalled Versatility: Unrivalled versatility while baking or cooking with over 25 optional attachments. This machine is efficient, durable and reliable
• Control with Pulse Function: Electronic speed range for gentle and powerful control with pulse and fold function perfect for brioche, pizza dough and rye bread
• 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee on motor
Kenwood Mary Berry Special Edition Chef Elite – User Manual – English
From Dame Mary Berry:
“Cooking with my Kenwood is a dream, easy to use and great results every time”
The Dame Mary Berry Collection
Dame Mary Berry makes the perfect knowledgeable partner for Kenwood; with over 60 years of cooking experience, Mary is considered to be the doyenne of British baking. Her vast experience and rich heritage in cooking brings further expertise to Kenwood’s baking products. Mary Berry, says: “My first experience of baking was when I was a child, using my mothers Kenwood Chef, it was top of my wedding present list when I married in 1966 over 50 years ago”
You may also like…